Thursday, July 2, 2009

Officially FULL TERM today!

After last weekend's false alarm, we were just all praying that the baby would stay put in my stomach until it reached it's full term date, which is today. The baby is now 37 weeks and as of now, she is still in my tummy!

I have not done much in the last week, so that I wouldn't provoke any unnecessary contractions. My husband has been taking our daughter to pre-school every morning, and my mother and I have been picking her up late afternoon.

I went to my midwife's appointment on Tuesday and every looked great. The baby's heart beat was right on target and she also measured really nicely too. After last weekend's semi-scare, my midwife believes that I will be going into Real Labor soon. I guess we will see if I end up with a Fourth of July baby!

My last cervix check up, I was a good 3 cm dilated, 50% effaced, and -2 station. That was last Saturday. The midwife did not do another check at this appointment, probably not to irritate anything. I still feel cramping and tightening, here and there, so hopefully that means I am continually thinning out and dilating.

No comments:

Post a Comment