Friday, March 27, 2009

The Busy Mother

I wanted to start this blog by commending mothers. It's a tough job trying to juggle hundreds of things at the same time, but we always come out at the end of the day, accomplishing what most would call the impossible. I wanted to have a platform where I could discuss my experiences as a mother, share ideas, offer product reviews and hopefully enlighten others that would like to share in similar experiences, or always wondered, what? where? and how?

I currently have a 3 year old toddler who will be starting preschool next week, which is nerve recking in itself because it is a full day. She was in another classroom setting until recently, but it was only 2 hours a day. I think I am beginning to have seperation anxiety, and they say that mothers are the ones who get it. Also, I am expecting our second child, who is due in early summer, and we are so estatic about a new addition to our family. As a mother, I am asking myself, "how am I going to do it?"

I am fortunate to have great friends and family who will of course support me along the way and I am everso grateful.

With this second pregnancy, I have to repurchase all of my gear: stroller, car seat, bouncer, swing, etc...I gave all mine away and so now I am back to square one. I will be talking about the products that I see, what I like, what I purchase, and hopefully help parents who are in the same boat as myself. So you will see a lot of product reviews to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment