Sunday, March 29, 2009

OMG I am ADDICTED!

Yes, yes, and yes. I went back to the Consignment sale today because today was the last day, and the day where your could get 50% off on most items. Anyhow, it was good I went back because I could actually see more clearly today without having to look everywhere to find my little toddler running around. I got a really cute designer onesie for $1.75, a little dress/panty set for $5, a designer top for $5, and last but not least, my favorite find, GAP sandals for only $6. I was in heaven. I could have bought more things, but I knew I didn't need it, so I was able to push the urge down this time around.

Also, last night I was able to go out to a friend's birthday all by myself. It's very seldom that I get a chance to be alone, but to go out without my little right wing gal, is unfound. Anyhow, we celebrated my friend's birthday at a restaurant called "EL CHOLO." It's probably the best Mexican restaurant I have been to in Los Angeles. So if you are ever in the mood for some good Mexican, they have three locations.

The best part of the night was when I came home. I opened the door and there was my daughter spinning like a ballerina. She is like a puppy and can smell me from a mile away. She new I was opening the door and she got up to dance for me. My heart melted. It's really those special moments that make me feel like I am the luckiest person in the whole entire world.

No comments:

Post a Comment