Saturday, March 28, 2009

Right Start and Babystyle Stores are having a big sale!


Right Start and Babystyle stores are having a huge sale of 30% and more. Sadly the company filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. Right Start owns Babystyle, as well as Tinyride.com. Everyone is being hit by this economy and its sad to see big companies go down because essentially the vendors that they get their products from suffer tremendously. Especially the smaller mom and pop labels that grow out of their own homes, owned and operated by parents like us. I had a substantial merchandise credit from all the unwanted Christmas gifts that I received from Right Start, and lucky me, I tried to go use it at the store, and they said I had nothing on my card. I emailed and called customer service at Right Start and they sent me a long email about my rights as customer to file a claim with the courts. But in regards to my situation this is what they had to say:

"Due to the Chapter 11 filing we are currently prohibited from accepting or issuing gift cards or merchandise credits."

Unfortunately I will not be able to use my merchandise credit. I am expecting this summer and have to repurchase a lot of baby items. I thought this credit would come in handy, but in the end I became a victim to the economy. What can I do? If anyone is in the market for some really great deals for great products run over to Right Start to get some products for your little ones!




No comments:

Post a Comment