Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Daughter's 3rd Birthday!


My daughter recently turned 3 years old and my friend Donna, who is an event planner and owner of My Fairytale Event threw her a fun filled birthday party. Everything from the childrens' favors to gift bags, tiered cupcakes labeled, "Eat Me," to juice boxes labeled, "Drink Me." It was impressive to the parents and the teachers alike. The children absolutely loved it! If anyone is looking to have a party and don't have the time to endure the physical labor, email my friend, she works with everyone's budgets and will give you an unforgettable event. If you mention, "Mommas in the House" blog, she will give you a special deal on her packages, too special to even mention on my blog. For the tired mothers and fathers, she even puts together gift bags for kids, age-appropriate, and makes her own favors. You can find her online at: http://www.myfairytale-event.com/ and her email is: donna@myfairytale-event.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment