Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Do you want to start educating your child at a very young age?

How about starting in the womb? What parent wouldn't want their child to reach early milestones, be a little smarter, and be a little calmer. My newest discovery, BabyPlus Prenatal Education System. I recently started using mine and so far, I have only good things to say about it. Of course, we don't see the end results, until the baby is here, and going through his or her first steps, words, etc... However, I am a believer and that is why I am using the BabyPlus Prenatal Education System. I know there are a lot of skeptics out there (my husband is one), but honestly, if you were given a chance to make your child, a little bit more brighter, alert, calmer, wouldn't you take it and try it out? Plus, BabyPlus has done research after research that back their findings.

The curriculum has a series of 16 naturally derived sounds that sound very similar to the mother's heartbeat. When I wore mine around the house, my friend asked if it was a heartbeat monitor of some sort. The sound increases as the pregnancy progresses, as you move from level 1 to level 16. The sonic pattern introduces your little ones to a sequential learning process, built around the natural rhythms of their own environment. BabyPlus calls it the "auditory exercise," which strengthens the learning ability during the developmental period. They also say that BabyPlus Children have an intellectual, developmental, creative, and emotional advantage from the time they are born. As a parent, I couldn't ask for anything more.

How does a baby learn through patterns of beats that sound like a heartbeat? A question that I asked myself prior to using the BabyPlus system. He or she starts to discriminate between the sounds coming from the mother and those from BabyPlus. This is where the learning begins.

The first day, I wore my BabyPlus around 8pm, right when I was winding down and my daughter was almost asleep. I pushed the button and set it at level 1. I have 16 weeks left in my pregnancy, so I calculated my curriculum by reading the instructions. I would do each level for 6 days until I deliver my child. When I turned on the button, it sounded like strong heartbeats. You can clearly hear it. As I was listening to the beats, they were putting me to sleep. Furthermore, I have problems sleeping at night, and I was almost knocked out by the end of the session, which was an hour long. My Baby had an immediate reaction to the BabyPlus system. She actually kicked it right on target 4 or 5 times. After that, I could feel her moving around, and jabbing it, every so often.

I have used it for 10 days, and currently I have moved on to level 2. I use it once in the morning, and once at night, for an hour each. Right before I start my session, I talk to the baby and say, "Are you ready to start doing target practice?" She gives me a kick in the stomach and we are ready to go (<--This is something that I am not making up. I have friends and family to proove it). My child is very active when I use the BabyPlus system. They say that the child is either really active or just sleeps. I guess it depends on your child's personality.

Not only do I love the fact that my child is learning inside my womb, I love the fact that I have slept with such peace lately. I really credit that to BabyPlus. We were all inside our mother's womb at one point in our lives, and I think we subconsciously remember those rythmic heartbeats. Moreover, I have had no issues with sleeping, since I started the BabyPlus system.

If you want to know more about the BabyPlus Prenatal Education System, please go to: http://www.babyplus.com/.

3 comments:

  1. Got the Tweet! I wish I knew about this when I had my baby. I will definitely tell my friends about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till I have a baby and can use this product. I know people who have used it and absolutely LOVE it! Have you joined the BabyPlus Facebook group? Join here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fishers-IN/BabyPlus-USA/77780382445

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kristen for the information on facebook!!

    ReplyDelete