Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Eco-Friendly and Organic Consignment Shop in Venice!

As I was doing my regular search online, I came across a nifty store called Eden's Green Closet. Everything in their store is either recycled, meaning that it has gone through someone else's hands first, or organic sustainable and obtained through fair trade practices. You can either buy, sell, or trade at the store. If you are a momma looking for other places to shop and if you are an eco-conscious momma, you should definitely check this store out. They even have weekly events, fundraisers and special sales for their customers. To me, you can't lose with a store that takes care of the world and their own local community.

They are located at 1423 Abbot Kinney Blvd., Venice CA 90291. If you have any questions email: edensgreencloset@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. This is a cute spot, a couple months back they had a $5 all shoe sale, I got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live close by, I'm gonna check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish they had something like this in NJ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are closed and the link above now goes to a foreign virus site. (Suggest removal)

    ReplyDelete