Monday, April 6, 2009

I miss my baby!!

So last week I survived having my daughter go to her full time preschool. This weekend was a lot of fun because we got to spend a lot of one on one time, especially since we were separated the entire week. When Sunday night came, I had a little anxiety knowing that I had to send her back the next morning. Today, I took her back to her preschool and she said "bye," even before I cued her to, so she was a very big girl. I was a proud momma!

During the day, I received a call for a last minute interview in which I had to drive an hour to the Valley by 5pm, which meant that my hubby had to pick our daughter up. When I found out, I was a little sad because I was looking forward to seeing her. After my interview, I rushed as fast as possible to go home, but got stuck in a major parking lot style traffic, on the 405. Finally, I got a call from my hubby saying that he took her to a nearby eatery and so I headed towards them. When I got to the eatery, I ran in, and there was my daughter running to me and yelling "mommy!" It was the most joyous experience.

Its moment like those that fill my soul and lighten my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I had separation anxiety with my first child, but it got easier as time passed. Now, I feel like I need time away.

    ReplyDelete