Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Who doesn't like some free stuff?

In honor of National Tax Day, April 15th, there are some big chains giving away some free stuff. With our economic state, I think we all need a relief. I am one of those anxious people to see what's free on tax day. I came across the U.S.A Today site which outlines what will be free on tax day and this was the compiled list:

Free ice cream. MaggieMoo's Ice Cream and Treatery will give away single-scoop servings to customers at 200 stores in what it calls an "e-cone-omic ice cream stimulus package."
•Free sweets. Snack chain Cinnabon will give out Tax Day Bites, free bite-size cinnamon rolls usually known as Classic Bites, from 5 to 8 p.m. at its 700 outlets on tax day.
•Free tacos. At its 275 restaurants in the West, Taco Del Mar will run a promotion: "Taxes Suck. Tacos Don't." People can register at the Taco Del Mar website for an e-mailed coupon for a free tax day taco.
•Free gift cards. T.G.I. Friday's will give Wednesday customers $5 Bonus Bites gift cards for food and beverage purchases of $15 to $25 and $10 cards for those who spend more than $25. Members of the 1,000-outlet chain's frequent-customer

The closest chain to my home is the Cinnabon, so I will treat my daughter to some classic bites tomorrow. Hope everyone got there taxes in on time, or got that extension!

2 comments: