Sunday, April 5, 2009

Would you like to be a Parent Tester?

I came across this site about a year ago when I wanted to know more about good products on the market for my daughter. The company is called PTPA Media Inc., which also stands for Parent Tested, Parent Approved. Just like the name, it's reviewed by parents like you and I, and then we decide if the product is worthy enough to have our seal of approval. I found this site to be very informational and I got to learn about products that I would not have otherwise. They review everything from bibs, lotions, lunches, dvds, to books. The site pretty much covers the entire spectrum of products. If you have ever thought about becoming a tester/evaluator, you can sign up to be in their database, which has a library of 12,000 other parents. Please visit their site at: http://www.ptpamedia.com/

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know that this existed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Signing up now! This is great, but how long does it take before I get to evaluate

    ReplyDelete