Friday, May 8, 2009

I want to be a spoiled mama!

I will say, I am one of those lucky few that did not get stretch marks, the first time around, and I see no apparent stretch marks currently, with my second pregnancy. However, it's not all about stretch marks, it's about treating yourself and your skin to some guilty pleasures. I call it skincare desserts. After going through many pregnancy related skincare products, I've had some hits and some misses, but nothing really made me feel like a princess. Until I came across, The Spoiled Mama. Like the name, you definitely feel spoiled from the time you open the packaging, to the time you slather on some good ole tummy butter.

I love the fact that you can buy a sampler, before you actually buy the full size product. Although, the prices are very competitive and reasonable for the luxury you are getting. I tried out the Best of Bump Sampler, which included 1/2 oz of Tummy Butter, 1 oz of Bump Gloss, 1 oz Extreme Mama Creme, all for a mere $15. I put everything on, after my bath, and they quickly absorbed into my skin, and had such a light consistency. At first, I was hesitent to put on the Bump Gloss because I've had issues in the past, putting on tummy oil, only to be left with oily stains on my nice shirts. Well, I have to say, there were no stains, and my skin soaked it all right in.

For all the mommas, who are very conscious about the safety of their unborn, like myself, all the products are free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, harsh sufactants, artificial colors, and petroleum derivatives. They only use the finest natural and organic ingredients (Vegan Approved/Cruelty Free). If you want to be spoiled and "spoil the baby in you," please visit: http://www.thespoiledmama.com/.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds luscious! I think I will add it to my list of things I want for my baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I just saw that they offer a gift registry...love these products!

    ReplyDelete