Thursday, May 21, 2009

Update: My sleepless last 3 days

These last couple of days have been so never-ending and tiring. I believe that I may have gotten in 3 hours of sleep total within the last 72 hours. I look like a walking zombie and my daughter wakes up every ten minutes crying for air. The antibiotics that she is taking is very strong, so she is dealing with that and everything else.

The good thing is that my husband is back from his trip and he will be home until next week, so hopefully, I will get some rest. The hardest thing is that my daughter does not go to anyone but me. So if anyone wants to help, she will not have it. I feel like she has become a permanent attachment to my leg. So not only do I have a heavy growing stomach, I now have a 35lb attachment to my leg.

Hopefully this week will go by quickly and my daughter is able to get back to normal. I'll tell you, being a mother is definitely rewarding, but it comes with lots and lots of hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment