Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Part of growing up is falling down."

This is the first thing you will read when you enter the me4kidz website. I was on the hunt to look for First Aid Kits, after my daughter's preschool required her to have one, in her earthquake kit. We live in California, where earthquakes happen everyday, so the schools require this. I went around to different stores, only to find kits that did not look child-friendly. I wanted a kit that would appeal to my daughter, since we were getting it for her. I was really disappointed in my choices, until I came across me4kidz, which stands for, medical emergencies for kids.

The Medibag 4 Kids was a kid friendly first aid kit that comes in a red doctor's bag. My daughter loved this because she felt like she could play doctor with it. When opening the bag, it had a huge assortment of everything and anything you need, when you encounter an emergency. My daughter and I went through each individual item and talked about its use. It even included kid-friendly stickers. The kit definitely had the kid in mind.

me4kidz is a family-owned & operated business, which I love, and they give back to the community by having their products assembled, by the disabled. They also donate 10% of each purchase, back to the disabled community. Another great tidbit about the company is that, all their products are made in the US, which means they keeps jobs inside the US.

My daughter and I both gave two thumbs up to the Medibag. It's a functional, modern looking bag, that carries all your child's emergency needs. I would recommend this to any parents, who are frustrated with trying to find a nice child-friendly emergency kit. Plus, when you make a purchase, you are supporting our nation's economy. For more information, regarding the products they have, as well as store locations, please go to: www.me4kidz.com .

2 comments:

  1. This looks really nice and fun, compared to the johnson and johnson ones Ive bought at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went to the site. Love that they have a pet medibag too. I need one for my puppy!

    ReplyDelete