Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Add a little pizazz to your morning ritual?

I'm always trying to think of ways to make brushing teeth a more enjoyable experience for my daughter. On most days, it's a mundane experience, almost like a chore, and my daughter stands there completely bored. I was thinking about creative ways to make her brushing experience a more pleasurable one and I came across the Flipper.

What a clever little idea. It's a toothbrush holder, but it's not, any toothbrush holder. The flipper comes in all sorts of adorable designs and characters. Not only that, it has a snap-open mechanism, which makes retrieving your toothbrush easy, and it automatically closes. These are pretty amazing, I must say.

I was first interested in the flipper because of the cute designs and characters. Immediately, I knew it would be an attention grabber. But as I found out more information, it became an amazing gadget. Not only did they have such amazing opening and closing qualities, you could also hang them on smooth surfaces. So it frees up space in your bathroom. They protect your toothbrush from dirt, dust, and other nasty little things that can get into your toothbrush. Also, they isolate your brush from other brushes, eliminating the possibility of spreading bacteria, from brush to brush. You could easily convert these into a travel case. So you are getting a multifunctional toothbrush holder that adds whimsy to your brushing experience.

My daughter got a giraffe flipper from the animal world line and I got the Ozy flipper. My daughter immediately grabbed hers and tried it out. She was amazed by the opening and closing mechanism of the flipper. My Ozy flipper was very sophisticated looking, and it resembled a piece of egg art, that you would see in Russia. We were both pretty excited to brush our teeth and place the brush into the holder. The holder was easy to use, very cute, and super functional. Say goodbye to bacteria, and say hello to clean teeth!

They have toothbrush holders, as well as razor holders. For more information, please visit them at:www.myflipperusa.com. Price:$6.99

No comments:

Post a Comment