Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day to all the pappas out there!!! I have so much gratitude towards my husband, as he is a great husband and a father. Within the last three years, my husband has come a long way in his relationship with our daughter. I remember when we first brought her home, he was too scared to hold her, thinking he would break her in two pieces.

Of course, our daughter is a lot bigger now and more communicative, but he now feels more comfortable when it comes to his role as a father. I give a lot of props to the fathers out there because when we have children, a lot of emphasis is put on the mothers, since we are the ones who give birth. We are also the one's that have to breastfeed, if we choose to, which is a huge part of the early stages of infancy.

My husband had 400 people make reservations for Mother's Day Brunch, however, for Father's Day Brunch, there were only 90 reservations. I find that a little sad and dissappointing for our good fathers out there. So I wanted to take a little time out from today to wish our fathers the Happiest Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment