Thursday, June 4, 2009

What's on my mind?

Cravings: Cupcakes, cakes, brownies, cookies from C'est la V Bakeshop. French/Italian bread dipped in Mia Francesca's oil. Vegan pizza from Cruzer's Pizza. "Save the chicken" wings from Native Foods.

Things to prepare for my baby: A new car seat, and start gradually packing my hospital bag.

Physical State: Oh my back hurts! The baby is also kicking me, high up in the ribcage.

Mental State: Sanity sounds nice.

Emotional State: Up and down. One minute, I am super-excited and high on life. The next minute, I am a wreck that is standing at the end of the world.

Reality: Sweep the floors, wash the dishes, make lunch, drive my daughter to and from school, laundry, and go shopping for tonight's dinner (Did I say that my back hurts?!).

Okay, time for me to get off the tushie and start taking care of business! We are definitely in the business of being mommies.

No comments:

Post a Comment