Thursday, June 11, 2009

A little Time Out for myself.

The last couple days have been quite hectic. My father came into town and on top of it, my mom and my dad our staying with us. I went on a non-stop cleaning spree, which consisted of our living room, 3 closets, and the hallway. I can't believe how much garbage/junk came out of our closets. Now that everything is organized, donated, or thrown away, I feel like I have some breathing room.

Since I have been non-stop at cleaning and I am talking from morning till evening, my back has gone from hurting to now agony. Yesterday, in between cleaning, I literally passed out on my daughter's bed, for about an hour. It was the best hour in a long time, for my body. Last night was a different story. I had my daughter latching onto me, wanting to sleep with me, and so my husband, my daughter, and I shared a bed together. It was probably the most warm and most uncomfortable experience because we were literally sardined in the bed. It didn't help that my husband and my daughter had taken over the bed, and I was left with a space so tiny, not even a little puppy would have been comfortable sleeping in.

So today, I decided to have a little "me" time. I totally deserve it, with all the things I have been doing lately. I dropped my daughter off and then headed to M Cafe. Once of my favorite cafes in town. They serve an entirely macrobiotic menu. I had the wild salmon benedict, an almond croissant, and 2 brownies. I savored every little bite and every little moment. It tasted so good and I feel that I have gotten some sanity back in me.

Now for the rest of the day, not do anything!!!! Well for the most part, until I go and pick up my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment