Monday, June 15, 2009

My baby deserves the best!

I am very particular in what sort of things go on my skin. Especially since our bodies largest organ is our skin, and everything that is penetrated into the skin, has an overall affect on our bodies. I don't think many people realize what sort of things are put into our skincare products and how it affects our overall health. For one, I started to be more conscious of what I put on, with my first pregnancy because it not only affected me, it affected my baby. With that being said, there are things that are being put into our lotions, our cleansers, our toothpastes, that actually cause birth defects. Now, how is that possible and legal? Well, it's happening everyday, and that is why we must be conscious consumers, for our own livelihoods.

With my daughter, I use only the best skincare out there because I know the short term and long term affects it has on her. When I say, "best" skincare, it doesn't necessarily mean that it is super expensive, and that I am looking to put gold or caviar on my daughter. The prices are very reasonable and the quality is exceptional, without the use of all the bad stuff! With another baby on the way, I am continually looking for products, that meet the high level of quality, without the high price tag. Which brings me to, Aleva Naturals.


Aleva Naturals, carry a whole line of baby products, that meets my particular needs without the added nasties. All their products are free of alcohol, petrolatum, phthalates, SLS & SLES, perfume, mineral oil, paraben, lanoline, and is hypoallergenic. So they pretty much covers their basis when it comes to most sensitivities and allergies. As well as leaving out, all the unnecessary chemicals, preservatives, and fillers that cause harm to our bodies.

The Bamboo Baby Wipes were so soft and were ever-so gentle on the face. The Baby 2-1 Hair & Body Wash, was a perfect addition to my daughter's bathing regimen. It was very convenient that we could wash her hair and her body, at the same time. It was also nice that it did not have any strong odor to it. After her wash, we put on the Baby Moisturizing Emulsion, and it was such a nice ending touch. It went on smooth, and absorbed really quickly. She was left with soft, supple, and buttery skin. They also carry the Baby Breathe Easy Cream, which helps ease nasal congestion and relaxes the baby to get a good night's sleep. For the mommas out there, they carry a Maternity-Nursing Balm, which helps soothe and protect sore, dry, and cracked nipples. So they pretty much have everything for you and your baby.

For more information, please visit them at: http://www.alevanaturals.com/. Be a conscious mother, for you and your child. Everything that goes on your skin, goes into your body, and in the end, has an overall affect on you and your baby's health. Make sure that the ingredients you read on the label, are something that you know, and not some chemistry question, that you are unsure of.

1 comment:

  1. The problem with the skin. It is one of harder organ to take care. Because it is the one that are more in touch with the environment and the sun can affect you a lot. Specially for those people that have a very white skin.

    ReplyDelete