Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Brain Dead

I wanted to write something clever today, but I am going to keep it real, I am just completely brain dead. I think when we have children, continue to give birth, we lose brain cells. I really do believe that because ever since my first, I have memory loss. I've talked to other mothers, who also feel the same way, so I know I am not the only one in feeling like this.

Prime example, today I went to Trader Joe's and the entire time I thought I was in Whole Foods. When I went to check out my food items, I kept telling the crew member how much I loved Whole Foods and why I loved to shop at Whole Foods, and he kept saying to me that Trader Joes had quality items for cheaper. I couldn't get why he kept plugging in Trader Joe's, until I realized that I was at Trader Joe's. Needless to say, I felt really stupid and out of it, but the crew member was super nice and really patient with me.

You would think it would stop there. No way! After Trader Joe's, I needed to stop at the mall to get something for my dad's birthday. I went there and did not know why I was there. I ended up going to the Disney Store and got my daughter a princess lunch kit. I still couldn't figure out why I was there. When I came home, my mom called to tell me that we were going out to lunch. I told her that I wanted to stay home because I was super tired and she said, "Are you sure, it's your dad's birthday?" I literally shook my head because I completely forgot about it. I mean I was talking about it all morning long.

So right now, I just feel completely out of it and brain dead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment