Tuesday, June 23, 2009

All I want to do is NAP!

Up till the point of 33 weeks, I had a lot of my energy back and ready to move at a constant rate. Once 34 weeks hit, I lost almost all of my energy. I am literally at a point where all I want to do is nap. If I don't nap, the whole day goes by like a daze and I completely feel out of it. If I do nap, it does miracles.

Today I went to my almost 36 weeks appointment. I am officially 36 weeks on Thursday. As I was waiting for my midwife to come into the room, I was ready to pass out. Once she entered the room, I still was at a complete daze and could not remember half the things she said. All I remember is "160 beats" and "head is down."

Next week, I turn 37 weeks, which means that it's safe for baby to make its grand entrance. Can't wait to see what day she picks for her birthday. I will be one busy momma with a busy-body toddler and a new baby. To that, let me go take a nap for all the energy I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment